Working at UP
Our mission is to empower individuals and families to reach their full potential and enhance community well-being. Our program values are integrity, respect, excellence, humility, and relationships.
UP has full-time, permanent staff positions as well as support and casual staff positions for residential care and education programs.
We provide training for staff on:
- First aid/CPR
- Crisis intervention and non-abusive restraint
- Suicide intervention
- Aboriginal culture awareness
- Medication administration
- Safe driver orientation
- Mental Health First Aid-Basic
- Mental Health First Aid for adults who interact with youth
Full-time employee benefits
All full-time employees are eligible to receive non-legislated benefits after three months of service.
- Life insurance, including accidental death and dismemberment and dependant life
- Disability benefits
- Health benefits
- No deductible—100% coverage on eligible medical needs
- Emergency travel assistance
- Dental benefits
- No deductible—100% coverage on basic endodontic and periodontal services
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
Please view our current opportunities below, and click on the link to view the full posting.
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
CHILD YOUTH CARE WORKER (FULL TIME) – Edmonton/Stony Plain, AB
CHILD YOUTH CARE WORKER (FULL TIME) – Wetaskiwin/Ponoka/Red Deer, AB
CHILD YOUTH CARE WORKER – NIGHT STAND UP (FULL TIME) – Wetaskiwin, AB
TEAM TEACHER/ EDUCATION ASSISTANT (FULL TIME) – Stony Plain, AB
CASUAL/PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES
CHILD YOUTH CARE WORKER (CASUAL) – Central Area, AB
CHILD YOUTH CARE WORKER (CASUAL) – Edmonton Area, AB
UP employs a wide variety of professionals in the following areas:
- Child and Youth Workers
- Social Workers
- Educators (teachers and educational assistants)
If you are interested in being a part of our team please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Internships & Practicums
There are several child and youth care programs offered by post-secondary institutions across Canada and UP works with several institutions to offer internship and practicum placement.
For more information, please contact:
780-440-0708 ext. 238