Then work at Unlimited Potential (UP) Community Services and Make a Difference
UP provides support services for children, adults, and families. We offer intensive, intermediate, and transitional services to people with histories of abuse and addiction, as well as mental health, emotional, or behavioural challenges.
UP has full-time, permanent staff positions as well as support and casual staff positions for residential care and education programs.
We provide training for staff on:
- First aid/CPR
- Crisis intervention and non-abusive restraint
- Suicide intervention
- Aboriginal culture awareness
- Medication administration
- Safe driver orientation
- Mental Health First Aid-Basic
- Mental Health First Aid for adults who interact with youth
Full-time employee benefits
All full-time employees are eligible to receive non-legislated benefits after three months of service.
- Life insurance, including accidental death and dismemberment and dependant life
- Disability benefits
- Health benefits
- No deductible—100% coverage on eligible medical needs
- Emergency travel assistance
- Dental benefits
- No deductible—100% coverage on basic endodontic and periodontal services
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan